Monday, October 18, 2010

Glitter Window Snowflake

Good day ladies and gentlemen!  I've got another card for you today- I know, shocker!  I've got fall baseball behind me now, and only two weeks left of Midget League football then I'll be stamping much more frequently.  Also behind me is a birthday week and this week I'll be prepping for my upcoming Stamp-a-Stack.  Do you ever have a few weeks where each time you check something off your massive list you breathe a little bit easier??  That's where I'm at right now- I can see the end of the tunnel. 

Today's CAS challenge on SCS is a sketch challenge.  I decided to do the Glitter Window technique for the lower snowflake (put packing tape behind the cut out then sprinkle with Dazzling Diamonds!).  I do like how this turned out with the exception of my crooked sentiment *sigh*. 

This card also qualifies for this week's Just Add Ink challenge to use BLUE!  I think I've got that covered.  If you want some great challenges I highly recommend this blog. 

Well, gotta run get some dinner on.  Have a great week!
~Kristin

4 comments:

  1. Love this! I love the CAS approach to Christmas card. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink and supporting Anxiety and Depression Awareness Month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great way to use that die. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOh, I love your snowflake card. Simply Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)