Thursday, October 14, 2010

Keeping Busy!

 Hello Hello!  Wondering where I've been??  Well, I don't even have time to type it all right now, but I have a few seconds before running out the door so I'm posting this card I made yesterday (I think it was).  This is for this week's Diva Coffee Break Designs color challenge to use Marina Mist, Crumb Cake and Cajun Craze.  Hope you like it!  More details later...  in the mean time, this new building is one of the reasons I've been so MIA.  It just arrived yesterday (the day after my daughter's birthday) and it was a chore keeping it a surprise!!  Phew!  Someday I'm hoping this will be my stampin' studio. 
Hugs!  Thanks for stopping by,
~Kristin

2 comments:

  1. your card is ca-ute! but I can't stop thinking how sweet that house is. the kids are so lucky, but I really think you win in the end, I can envision a fabulous stamping studio for you some day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe Stampin'Up will sell these someday? Afterall, you need a place to keep all the stuff they sell, right?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)