Friday, October 7, 2011

Pennant Christmas


How about another Christmas card today?  Have you seen this new quilted satin ribbon??  Oh my!  It is so luxurious in person!  And it photos nicely too, I'd say.  Had to use my new Pennant Parade stamp set with matching punch to make this Christmas tree, and the new mini silver brads, aren't they cute?!  I've used a few on the inside as well, below.  I would love for this to be a card at our upcoming Stamp-a-Stack, but it is from a new Simply Scrappin' Kit called Christmas Lane and there are only 3 piece so I'm just not willing to give them up. 
Finally, I am really glad I bought Petite Pairs stamp set!  It has 9 sets of sentiments that work together for the front and the inside of a card, like the Christmas set shown here.  I love that they are petite- such a simple and sophisticated look I think. 

Oops, forgot to add a title and the fact that the sketch for this card is from this week's sketch challenge at Splitcoaststampers.com. 

Well, that's all for today.  Thanks for stopping by!
~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps:  Petite Pairs, Pennant Parade
Colors:  Soft Suede, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories:  Pennant Punch, Mini silver brads, Quilted satin ribbon in Cherry Cobbler, Designer Label punch

2 comments:

  1. Just spending my day blog hopping and stopped by to say hey cool card girl! Happy Stampin' Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Love it! Just found your blog and it's amazing! I'm fall in love all of your art work, all of them have your own beautiful style.

    From now one I'll have eye U ;)

    Hugs from Poland

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)