Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Variety of Thank Yous


Good morning!  I'm super busy preparing for my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack this Saturday, but decided to take a few minutes to post these thank you notes I made for my daughter to send for her birthday thank yous.  She needs a few more but this is all I had time for recently.  The Clean & Simple sketch FTL 163 came in handy.  I intended to just whip out 6 or so cards all in the same design, but you know me, I just couldn't do it.  Desgining is most of the fun so they all ended up different. 

 The Floral Fusion sizzlit is new to me so I first made a ton of these flowers with an old 6x6 pack of designer print patterns in Almost Amethyst.  The others shades of purple include current In Colors:  Concord Crush and Wisteria Wonder.   

... with the new dotted designer brad and ruffled ribbon in Wisteria Wonder, oh and the Striped Embossing folder too!

...with the new mini silver brad, and Framed Tulips embossing folder.

... with the new-to-me sizzlit set: Lots of Tags, sentiment from Build-a-Roo.
...also new-to-me, the Designer Frames embossing folders, retired Floral background and some Dazzling Details glitter glue on the tiny white flowers inside.


Here's the sketch!  You should try it too!  Which one do you like the best?

Thanks for stopping by today!  Trick-o-Treat tonight for our household- I guess at 10 & 11 I might have a few more years of this.  Trying not to say "ugh".  :)  Actually, I don't mind it if the weather is perfect and there is no last minute running around scraping up costume parts... but there is zero hope of that.  LOL!

~Kristin

2 comments:

  1. These are simply beautiful! I wasn't a fan of the Wisteria, but I love it here. I'll have to give it another try. And these would be perfect for a Stamp Stack or class. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog and just signed up for the feedblitz updates! I'm having a Stamp-a-Stack for Christmas next week, although I'm not a demonstrator. I just love to teach people new techniques and have used stamping as an outreach ministry for the preschool moms at my church.

    Your style is very appealing to me because it's elegant, simple and not so "over the top" with embellishments and layers. These shades of purple are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)