Thursday, October 6, 2011

Quick & Complete Recovery Wishes

Hello again!  I'm back today with another Clean & Simple card, but this time with a Get Well Soon sentiment.  The sketch I borrowed is from the Clean & Simple blog (FTL160).  What a great sketch!  I haven't used this tree from Thoughts & Prayers in quite a while and decided it was time.  My layout is quite simple and clean I think, although I did use the Big Shot on three different occasions- the sentiment layer, the texture at the top, and the butterfly!  Can't live without that Big Shot!  I added one more tiny detail with that Dotted Scallop ribbon border punch (wish there was a simpler name for that since I use it so often!). 

Here's the inside.  I put a layer of the same patterned paper at the bottom with a Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch strip... so my sentiment is popped up at the top.  That leaves a little room to write a message! 

Hope you like it,
~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps:  Thoughts & Prayers
Colors:  Soft Suede, Pool Party, Naturals Ivory (paper)
Accessories:  Big Shot, Movers & Shapers die, Modern Label punch, Beatiful Wings embosslit, Dotted Scallop Ribbon boder punch, Lattice embossing folder

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card!!! Love the color and everything you did to it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)