Friday, January 20, 2012

A Punchy Window

OK, so I'm a few days late.  I have a good excuse... I didn't get around to it.  :)  Anyway, this week I'm using the MOJO sketch challenge and if I remember to link it there as soon as I'm done with this post then I might actually make it in time.  (their linky closes on 1/22 so get busy!) 

I've seen this idea to use the Heart to Heart punch in this manner.  Like a window you can see through.  It fits nicely in the big 2 1/2" circle punch which I stamped with the hearts from the Confetti stamp set.  Finished it off with a Printed Designer brad in Calypso Coral, some Vanilla Seem binding ribbon, touches of dazzling diamonds glitter and a paper pierced border.  Oh, can't forget the embossed dots either.  Sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes, my go to set!

Since I told you to call me out on it I'll just state for the record that I DID do the inside as well, but it is just a few punched hearts bundled in the corner with a touch of the ribbon.  And it didn't photograph well.  So you'll have to trust me. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Don't forget, you still have time to play along with my first challenge ever!!!

SUO Supplies
Stamps:  Confetti, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Colors:  Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Poppy Parade, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Big Shot, Polka Dots embossing folder, Printed Designer Brad, Vanilla Seem Binding, 2.5" circle punch, paper piercing tools, Heart to Heart punch, dazzling diamonds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)