Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Baby Shower Gifts.... Part 3

If you go to the trouble of making unique, coordinating gifts then it is a MUST that the packaging and card match too!  Using several repeating elements tie them all together regardless of what they are.  Here is the gift bag I gussied up to go with the gifts.  I tried to keep it simple and elegant.   


Here is the card I made.  It turned out so nice compared to my first idea!  Let's just say it got scrapped before I even got very far.  Don't you just love these colors together?!  Thought the embossed dots would soften it all up and add a tiny bit of whimsy.  Hope you like it!  Up tomorrow is my most favorite part of all!  And hopefully I can add my picture of the entire group (fingers crossed).  Thanks for visiting,

~Kristin

PS- In case you missed them, here are the other parts to this gift so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)