Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sweet!


One of my favorite layouts I finished last weekend!  I am in denial that my beloved Medallion stamp is retiring.  One of the only mistakes I think SU made in the huge list of retiring stamps and stuff!  Doesn't really matter because I don't get rid of anything and will continue to use it. 

So glad I was able to fit all these pictures on one layout but still have the drama of only 2 pics on one side (even though my daughter wasn't looking).  What a fun time in our lives when they were this age!   


Here's another one... our very first camping trip with the kids.  A one-night tenter!  We've since upgraded to a pop-up camper which is quite a bit more luxurious.  What fond memories though. 
All SU stuff, but the title & tree and frame for journaling were all done on the Cricut.  Love that thing!  Now that I'm looking at this one I wish I would've switch the two embellishments on the right side for a more balanced look.  Might still do that!

Thanks for stopping by today.  This Mother's Day weekend take a moment to hug your mom and tell her how much she means to you, if you still have the chance.  Will be missing mine more than ever.
~Kristin

1 comment:

  1. I also am sad that the Medallion is retiring. That was for me the sad-est one to see on the list. I'm with you though - I continue to use it anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)