Monday, August 26, 2013

Soft & Pretty: just for you

Hey there!  Guess what- took a break from jewelry making for my fingers' sake and decided to dust off some stamps.  So glad I did!  I made 4 cards in the last 2 days.  Sad to say that is a record lately.  So up first...  to get rolling I grabbed the Freshly Made sketch shown below and got to work.  I was in the mood for something soft and pretty and flowery I guess.   Love the look of print for a background, especially when stamped irregularly so not all of the image shows. 

 Thanks for checking it out.  Be back again over the next few days to share the others.  Have a great day!
~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps:  Pleasant Poppies background, By Definition background (really old), Mosaic Madness, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Colors:  Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantalope, Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White
Accessories:  Fancy Fan embossing folder, Bitty Butterfly punch, Basic Pearls, Blender Pens, Organza Ribbon, Dazzling Details glitter glue


1 comment:

  1. This really IS so soft and pretty. I love the colors, textures and the butterfly, ribbon and pearls are the perfect complements to the soft look. Gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)