Friday, August 30, 2013

True Friend

 This was probably inspired by some sketch challenge a few months back, but since it has been that long since I made it I don't have any clue which one.  It does showcase a few of the new items I have from the current catalog... Epic Day DSP (LOVE this paper!), Feels Good stamp set and the In Color Dahlia layered on a Brushed Bronze button.  Clean and simple.

Are you ready to start thinking fall colors??

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a safe and fabulous Labor Day weekend.  I am hoping to get one last loop around the lake on the skis.
~Kristin

SUO Supplies:
Stamps:  Feels Good
Paper:  Epic Day DSP, Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Gumball Green Dahlia, Bushed Bronze button, Dotted scallop trim border punch, Pewter embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)