Monday, April 27, 2009

Got your MOJO on??

For today's Mojo Monday sketch! OK, well I took a few creative liberties with this sketch, but that's the point, isn't it?! To be creative! I'm not sure what drove me to the patriotic color scheme but those colors do work well together, don't they? One thing I just noticed though, is that my red paper is Riding Hood Red and I mistakenly grabbed my Real Red ink pad- can you tell?? Easily fixed though!

I think I might just take a second stab at this sketch because I love the idea of those three brads in a row at the center of the mail panel! I hope you'll consider playing along with this challenge- it is a great way to stretch yourself as a stamper!
TFL! If I do make another I'll post it right away.
~Kristin
SUO Supplies
Stamps: Say it With Scallops
Paper: Night of Navy, Shimmery White, Bordering Blue, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Big Shot, Texturz Plate, small star punch, riding hood red taffeta ribbon, scallop square punch

1 comment:

  1. how patriotic, great job on the sketch!!! awesome card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)