Monday, April 20, 2009

Phew!!


What a weekend! I'm afraid I have no stamping for you right now (maybe later this morning) but I did promise I'd show one First Communion picture from this weekend. We had a wonderful weekend- full of family, friends, fun and food! We enjoyed beautiful weather and even had a belated Easter egg hunt on Sunday and a walk in the rain through a nature preserve close to home. Everything was so nice and we are so grateful to our loving families who shared this special day with us!
I'm exhausted! My house is a wreck and I have a class to prepare for (this Thursday if you are interested please let me know ASAP!).
I hope you had a wonderful weekend as well! Thanks for stopping by... I have a much slower week (I hope) so I will surely be posting a bit more regularly once I get back in the swing of things!
~Kristin

3 comments:

  1. oh, how precious. I've been meaning to shoot you an email to see how it all went. We'll chat later today if you are around. They are beautiful! Glad the weekend was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin - Your kids are so cute! Glad you had a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This picture is adorable. Sounds like you had a great weekend. Your kids are a couple of cuties.
    Jeannette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)