Monday, April 6, 2009

TWENTY-ONE Pages Done!!

I'm back from my awesome scrapbook retreat and am ready to share some scrapbook pages I got done. I am almost to my goal of 30 for the month, at 21 pages done! Over the next few days I'll share what I did; the good the bad and the ugly! Some of them I have a few extra details to add but forgot to do that before I photographed. Some aren't the best or most creative, some I am really happy with.


I should mention, as I have before, that I do not scrapbook in 100% Stampin' Up! Not that I don't LOVE SU for scrappin', it's just that I started scrappin' long before I knew about SU so I use whatever I've got! Oh, one more thing to mention, there are NO DEAD ANIMALS in these pictures anywhere- promise!


Thanks for looking!






For this page I used all SU stamps and ink, gel pen, chipboard, punch and rhinestone brads. The cardstock is all SU, the striped paper is not. Stamps: Snow Burst, Jumbo Outline Alphabet.

This page was done entirely with a neat kit I bought at Joann's for $5! It made 2 complete layouts plus I have most of a chipboard alphabet left. These are the annual daughter-in-wedding dress pictures. This time my son joined in with his dad's shirt & tie (normally, and since then, he refuses). The jounaling I did with an SU marker.

This page is also a mixture of products- the striped paper is SU and so are the jumbo brads, ink and stamps (Pick a Petal, Lovely Letters alpha, Rough Edges Alpha). I also have a picture of the detail. The Love stamp was made with the Cuttlebug and a die (these awesome CB dies will go in our Big Shot too- so versatile!).

These pages are all for my daughter's album... tomorrow I'll post some pages I did for my son's album. I finally made it into 2005 with my albums!! WOO HOO!

Thanks to Karen for letting us all use her Cricut this weekend (I used it a lot but surprisingly not on any of these first pages I've shown you), thanks to Linda for sharing her Cuttlebug and especially to Carol for planning the entire weekend!

Thanks also to Joan at Myeerah's Inn in Zanesfield, Ohio- the wonderfully charming Bed & Breakfast which was ideal for our group of 10 stampers and scrapbookers. Joan provided us 3 delicious gourmet meals which we look forward to evey year and a HUGE cropping room, plus cozy bedrooms to stay for the weekend! Zanesfield is a quaint little antiques town nestled in the hills of Ohio. If you are interested in holding a scrapbooking event (or any type of event) there I highly recommend it. You can reach Joan at 937-593-0000.

Glad you stopped by! If I get my Mojo Monday or CAS cards done for today I'll be back to post them later! Have a great Monday!

~Kristin

PS- anyone know why sometimes you can click on an image to enlarge and sometimes you can't? I've been noticing this lately. UGH! Sorry!

4 comments:

  1. okay, you always tell me how jealous you are when I scrap, well I am GREEN with envy! 21 pages is awesome! these look great, can't wait to see more. glad you had a great weekend.wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 21 pages is awesome! I so need to get started again! Although you don't me, I am one of your blog followers...anyhow, I wanted to let you know I LOVE the green and blue layout. I will probably be casing it, if and when I ever get started scrapbooking again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! WOW! 21 pages!! That is great. Where did you go for your weekend adventure?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are rockin the scrap pages!! I need to get in gear! I love all your Cricut titles! I spent the day (yes...hours) making paper dolls with my Cricut for my girls! So fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)