Sunday, September 27, 2009

Christmas Morning Layout

Does this page look at all familiar? The 8x8 in the center is the scrapbook page we made at Cincinnati Regionals recently. I almost never get those pages into my albums, but this time I have! The colors here drove the colors on the right side of the spread so they coordinate.

Did you noticed the little cut out birds that coordinate with the big bird on the DSP? I just got the matching sizzlit die on Friday that coordinates with the Berry Christmas stamp set and the Christmas Cocoa paper!

I've got to admit that these aren't the BEST pictures I have from Christmas that year (2004) but I wanted to do a quick layout in each of my kiddos' albums, plus our family album so I get the best shots in the family album, and they get what's left! I do have duplicates of some, but some are missing (probably used for school projects in the last 5 years or in frames somewhere). And I have the negatives also (yes I was only barely using digital by then, so switching cameras often) but that just slows me down worrying about all that. So between the three albums they will mostly all get in.

It is also helping me go faster by doing the layouts all at the same time rather than working on one album at a time. I've got the event in my mind and the journaling comes easier. Even though I don't do exact layouts usually.

So here's how the spread looks together.

Hope you like! and thanks for stopping by to visit. I'm not listing supplies, but be assured they are SUO and all current even (I believe). Feel free to ask questions if you aren't sure about something.

~Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)