Thursday, September 17, 2009

More Berry Christmas

As promised, here are closeups of two more of the projects we did at Regionals this past weekend. Of course there are slight variations of my own, mostly- scratch that- entirely done to cover up mess ups! The second one is an 8x8 scrapbook page that needs photos.
I am so pleased with the projects SU had for us- they are creative and clever and very stylish. They were fairly easy too and something I could duplicate for a workshop or class in some cases.

Hope you get some inspiration from these! Thanks for stopping by today!
~Kristin
PS- Oh hey, guess what!! I was a finalist for last week's MOJO Monday challenge! Seriously! I didn't win or anything, but came in in the top 14! If you watch the slideshow, the 8th card they show is by little 'ol me! Check it out.


1 comment:

  1. Very nice. Hope you had tons of fun at regionals, for those of us who aren't able to be there.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Congrats for making it into the mojo finalist list!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)