Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Cottage Wall Lattice Birthday

I'm back at ya with another Diva sketch today! Be sure to play along- and don't worry, you can flip it, stretch it, rotate it... just use it as your guide. We won't kick you out, I promise! At least I hope not because I've turned the main square in the sketch to make a more interesting lattice die diamond instead.

Today I just HAD to use this new set Vintage Labels- I've been meaning to but hadn't managed to use it yet. The color challenge on SCS this week is Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulance, Old Olive and neutrals of your choice. This is close- I think there's some Orchid in that striped paper somewhere.

Stampin' Tips:
  • Did you notice the Organdy ribbon is woven through the lattice die cut? There are so many things to do with that die- I highly recommend it if you don't have it already! Want some other ideas for this die?? See my list of labels on the right and scroll down until you see "lattice". There will be 7 other posts with ideas not including this one.

Gotta run, have a super great day!
~Kristin
SUO Supplies
Stamps: Vintage Labels (still available for FREE until the end of this month with any $50 order!!)
Accessories: Lattice Die, Big Shot, Wide Oval Punch, Scallop Trim punch, White Organdy ribbon, Cottage Wall DSP

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Kristin WOW LOVE the colors, frame, and that border punch...Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)