Wednesday, June 9, 2010

DCBD #180- A Color Challenge

Good Wednesday morning! I hope you're ready for a challenge- a color challenge from the Diva's that is. This week we are using Bashful Blue, Gable Green and Pixie Pink. This was a tough one for me... but I can tell you my Stampin' Tip for a tricky color combo: Choose two of the colors that you like best together and put the third aside for a while. Start with those two colors and use them as your primary and secondary colors then slip in a bit of the third color. At least that's what usually works for me.


So what do you think of the new Square Lattice Textured Impressions folder?? I love all texture so of course I think it's pretty nifty!

Well, I hope you'll go check out the other Diva's and then decide to play along with the Diva's Coffee Break Design Challenge.

Thanks for visiting!
~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps: Great Friend
Colors: Gable Green, Bashful Blue, Pixie Pink
Accessories: Big Shot, Square Lattice Textured Impressions folder, Scalloped border punch, distressing tool, bitty buttons, bitty punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)