Monday, October 15, 2012

Blue Ribbon Birthday- a Mojo Sketch & TEXTURE!


Surprise!  Yep, I'm back to stamping.... at least for today.  Saw the weekly Mojo sketch in my email inbox and couldn't resist.  So between laundry loads and other things I managed to squeek this one out. 
Also decided to join the SUO Challenges to use texture.  Duh!  That's not too hard.  Gotta love those embossing folders.  I managed to use THREE on here!  Polka Dots, Stripes and the Chevron.  So fun! 
 
I had planned to join a color challenge somewhere but somehow these colors grabbed my eye from my own scraps and I HAD to go with them.  Basic Gray, Perfect Plum, Wisteria Wonder and Summer Starfruit! 
 
Besides the texture on here I spiffed things up with some Summer Starfruit stitched satin ribbon and some Filigree brads, and of course several punches! 
 
I also made a new necklace this weekend so if you're interested hop on over to my Beading and Jewelry page (link at top below my blog title).  Here's the sketch if you'd like to play along!
 
 Thanks for stopping by today! 
~Kristin

1 comment:

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)