Friday, October 26, 2012

Christmas Cards for Sale! Limited Supply.

 Hello!  Long time no see.  I have something new for you today- two somethings as a matter of fact!  How would you like to have 12 of your Christmas cards all done and ready to go?  This selection is available and come complete with inside greetings and envelopes too.  In fact, for $35 we will even throw in shipping for FREE.  These were all hand made by myself and two other Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from leftover supplies from our recent Stamp-a-Stack.  They are high quality and made with 100% Stampin' Up! product.   If you are interested shoot me an email (Stamp_for_smiles (at) embarqmail (dot) com) or leave me a comment here with your email address.  Supplies are VERY limited so first come first serve. 
Next up is yet another Christmas card, and you can make this one yourself!  ;)  Found this fun sketch at Create With Connie & Mary but guess what... yep, I missed the contest deadline again.  That's OK because I love how it turned out and love the sketch enough to use it again just for FUN! 

Thanks for stopping in to visit me toay!
~Kristin
 
SUO Supplies
Stamps:  Bootiful Occasions, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Colors:  Whisper White, Pool Party, Midnight Muse
Accessories:  Comfort Cafe DSP, Northern Flurry embossing folder, Liquid Applique (no longer a SU product, Whisper White Organza ribbon, scallop border punch

1 comment:

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)