Tuesday, December 23, 2008

First day & Last day!


Today is the first day to get your Love You Much bundle (at 20% off retail!!) and your last day to cash in on FREE Shipping on $70+ orders (oh, and 10% off retiring stamps)! This is the perfect day to get those orders in!

This bundle is adorable and perfect not only for Valentine's projects, but also for any occasion you need to show a little love! It includes an awesome 3 heart punch as well as the 12x12 designer papers called Candy Lane, as well as the stamp set Love You Much all for only $41.48. That's 20% off the retail value.

If you'd like to see samples made with this bundle see my last two posts or click this link to see an entire gallery on Splitcoast Stampers. I will also link the flyer to the sidebar in my blog so you can see each individual element in this kit!

Thanks for stopping by today. I'm busy doing some painting for my FIL- an early Christmas present. I hope you are all done with your holiday bustle and ready to sit back, relax and enjoy it all!

I'll be back tomorrow with my Christmas Eve post for the DCBD weekly challenge (I actually got it done yesterday!). See ya then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)