Sunday, December 7, 2008

Very Merry!

Here is another card I'm thinking of using this weekend at my Private Stamp Camp. I love these felt snow flakes and there are so many in the tin I won't have a problem sharing a few of them! This felt chocolate ribbon, as well as the snowflake, is in the current Holiday Mini Catalog so they will only be available until January 18th.

The patterned paper is from the pack called Holiday Treasures in the regular catalog. I love its funky colors and designs- festive and Christmasy but with a twist!

Stay tuned tomorrow, for an easy, snowy gift card holder!

SUO Supplies:
Stamps: Short & Sweet
Cardstock: Kraft, Riding Hood Red, Baha Breeze, Holiday Treasures
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: chocolate felt ribbon, Felt Flurries, Round tab punch, chocolate grosgrain.

6 comments:

  1. Very cute, Kristin! Did you use a mini glue dot to attach the snowflake to the felt ribbon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is my favorite so far! it is so me, with the polka dots, chocolate and kraft all together :)
    Hope your event went well this weekend. drop me a line so we can chat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I like how you changed it up a little with the greeting/tab at the top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I just love cards that are demonstrable and this layout really fits the bill.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is very cute. I see you like the Holiday Treasures DSP too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)