Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Summer Butterflies today!

Hey all! I'm stopping by lickety split to post something for you before I have to run to yet another ball game! Made this this morning with the Mojo Monday sketch in mind, and the Summer theme for the CAS challenge... although, this isn't what I'd call CAS. Oh well, I had summer on the brain anyway. I hope you enjoy this color combo- it includes the luscsious new Cherry Cobler!!! along with Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron and Old Olive.

Thanks for stopping by! Stop back tomorrow for a Diva challenge!
~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps: Good Friend
Colors: Cherry Cobler, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron and Old Olive
Accessories: Pumpkin Pie striped grosgrain, scallop border punch, Beautiful Wings embosslit, Button Bouquet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)