Friday, May 14, 2010

Teacher Thank You's

Good morning! A good friend of mine asked if I could make some thank you notes from her son for his teachers. Well- she asked the right person! I needed an excuse to spend half of the day stamping! Here are the first two of five that I came up with for her to choose from. I'll post the other three tomorrow and let you vote. Then I'll let you know what she decided.

Her adorable son is in LOVE with basketball right now (he's going into kindergarten) so I had to make that an option for her. This one combines one very old stamp set called Have a Ball and the other one is called Sporting (current I think, but would have to check for sure). Doesn't Dusty Durango make a great basketball color?!?
Of course all little boys love vehicles and making them "GO" so had to pull out my trusty By Land as well as It's a Sign and the fun Making Tracks wheel! Guess what I figured out making this card... the new circle punch in the Bitty Punch Pack of 3 in the Summer Mini is the perfect size for the lights on this stop light so I didn't have to color them!

Well hope you like 'em, and hope she does too! Stop back tomorrow to see the other three I came up with. Then I'm afraid I'll be MIA the rest of the weekend due to 6 baseball games and a gymnastics recital plus a houseful of relatives in town for the fun events! PHEW!

Have a great Friday!
~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Card 1:
Stamps- Sporting, Have a Ball, Riveting
Colors: Kraft, Dusty Durango, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Versamark
Accessories: circle punch
Card 2:
Stamps- It's a Sign, By Land, Making Tracks wheel
Colors: Garden Green, Real Red, Yoyo Yellow, WHisper white, Basic black
Accessories: markers, Bitty circle punch

2 comments:

  1. Love all of these - they are so cute. Every single time I check out your blog (which is everyday) I think 'get going Jamie, steal her ideas, make some super cute stuff' and then life gets in the way and I don't get anything done. Thanks for sharing! Love these.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)