Sunday, April 26, 2009

Mother's Day Roses

I did this on Friday for the Ways To Use It challenge on SCS. The challenge was to use only white cardstock, which I did, I swear! I had read somewhere about applying ink to the inside of an embossing folder before rolling it through the Big Shot so thought I'd try that out as a way to add color and dimension to cardstock at the same time.

I used the brayer and rolled Pacific Point ink on one side of the Manhattan Flower Impressions folder then added the white paper and this is what came out! It was then punched with the new Eyelet border punch and layered on a white card base. I added the Mother's Day sentiment from All Holidays and some white taffeta ribbon and was done in less than 10 minutes!

This Manhattan Flower Impressions folder is part of my exclusive April special! I am offering it FREE (no shipping or tax either) with the purchase of the Big Shot machine this month! You won't believe how beautiful the impression it makes is until you see it in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)