Sunday, September 23, 2012

BEADS!!!

 Good morning!  In case you are wondering, I've discovered a new hobby and think I'm in LOVE!  Unfortunately, if you are used to coming here for cards... well, they'll still be here but interspersed between some beaded jewelry pieces! 

This is a triple strand bracelet with matching necklace I made recently.  They are both on stretchy cord, which is good and bad.  The necklace is actually a single strand which hangs to my waist so it is VERY HEAVY!  The neat thing is that I can double it, like in the picture here, or even triple it easily!  The beads are a variety from my stash- some of which I do not like on their own, but love in this completely random combination!

Forgive my photography.  Either I'm struggling or something is up with my camera because it took me dozens of pictures to get these ho-hum shots.  I need to experiment with my backgrounds I guess, and maybe learn a little something about my camera settings.  I HOPE it isn't that something is wrong with my camera!! 

So what do you think?  I already wore this playful set and had so much fun with it!  Thanks for stopping by!  I'll be back with more jewelry for sure, and some Christmas cards too. 
~Kristin

1 comment:

  1. Wow Kris!! Love the jewelry and Christmas cards! Can't believe how much you've done so far!! Glad someone is using Mom's beads! She would be so proud that one of her daughters has taken up her favorite hobby!! Too bad you guys didn't have a chance to make jewelry together! I will have to put in my requests for jewelry!! :)

    Kara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)