Thursday, September 27, 2012

Yes, I made that!!

 Can you believe I actually made this?!  Thanks to this wonderfully done YouTube tutorial by Beadifulnights I did!!  It probably took me 3 hours or more and I'm sure it isn't perfect, but I adore it and it is so comfortable to wear.  The best part is I got to pick whatever beads and colors I wanted so it is just my style! 
Here is a side view so you can see how pretty the band is too.  This entire ring is made of only beads and fishing line.  That's it!  This project is probably a little advanced for where I am in my new beading hobby, but I learned a LOT and stuck it out.  So grateful for all the talented and generous beaders out there (a lot like the stampers I know!) for helping out us newbies!! 

I'll be back soon with a Clean & Simple Christmas card I really like, as soon as I get enough sunlight to take a decent picture. 

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!
~Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)