Monday, September 24, 2012

Some Swarovski- a bracelet

Still trying to figure out this photography thing... was trying to make myself a really simple bracelet in colors that I wear a lot for every day wearing.  While I really like how it turned out, it is still pretty style specific, so not exactly an every day piece. 

I'll try to list the beads I used here.  Keep in mind that I am using my mom's stash and she labeled some things and not others.  Jahloneh (?) czech beads, blue agate, green avent, apatite green, blue zircon swarovski, and some silver accents. 

Thanks for stopping by!
~Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)