Wednesday, September 12, 2012

First Christmas Card of the Year

Hello again!  I'm back with my very first Christmas card of the season.  You may be seeing more of these in the days to come.  Our annual Christmas Stamp-a-Stack is just around the corner, October 6th, so I've got some designing to do.  If you are interested in details let me know and I'll be sure to fill you in!  (It is held in Kenton, Ohio)
 
For this one I used this sketch from iSpy Sketches.  Isn't it fun?!  Initially I intended to follow the sketch exactly and put a circle embellishment towards the bottom... but then realized that my large embossed snowflake did sort of the same thing, so I left it off.  Less is more, right?!  
 
Well, I hope you like it!  Come again soon!
~Kristin
 
SUO Supplies
Stamps:  Petite Pairs
Colors:  Raspberry Ripple, Regal Rose, Pink Pirhouette, Whisper White
Accessories:  square punch, Raspberry Ripple Stitched Satin ribbon, Modern Label punch, Big Shot, Northern Flurry embossing folder, basic rhinestones
 

3 comments:

  1. Love the blend of colors and the embossing!! Thanks for p,aging at I Spy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like the fun sketch at iSpy this week. I love the embossed snowflakes. Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love the gradual colour change with the sweet embossed snowflakes! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at iSpy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)