Monday, September 17, 2012

Step It Up!! {Christmas}

Looking for a super simple, quick and easy Christmas card design?  Then look no further!  I have designed this card to be stepped up three times, adding a tiny bit of detail each time.  Choose the version you are comfortable with or experiment with all four!  


Can you guess what was added? 

Ignore the funky bow... I did get tired of it and fixed it eventually.
 
That's better (the bow I mean).  Did you spot each of the added details?  So what do you think?  Still Clean & Simple, eh?!! 
 
This just might be similar to something at our upcoming Annual Christmas Stamp-a-Stack in Kenton, Ohio coming up on October 6th.  Let me know if you are interested- all are welcome! 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~Kristin
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)