Friday, August 8, 2008

Live With Passion!


Stamps: Inspired by Nature
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Label punch, Horizontal Slot punch, Old Olive Twill, Sponge Daubers, Cutter Kit for distressing
Here's another card with my favorite new stamp set, Inspired by Nature! Boy do I see possibilities with this set. Unfortunately, I'm not grabbing my other new sets as readily so far. That's OK, plenty of time (school starts a week from today already!). Let me know what you think of this more simple style I'm trying to perfect. The tab at the top is the label punch folded in half with a horizontal slot punch in it for the Old Olive Twill ribbon (not currently available- sorry!).

The flowers were made with a new technique I learned at Convention in one of our classes. Inked first with the Pink Pirouette then sponged on the Riding Hood Red with the Sponge Daubers. Can't wait to try this again!

7 comments:

  1. super sweet card, great colors and that technique is perfect with this set (I've been using it too). p.s. did you know you already posted your convention swap in a previous post. it's okay though, it is a fabulous card. hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! So impressed you used your new Convention technique already! Great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am seeing this stamp a lot, maybe it is more versatile than I thought...
    Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this set and technique. I can HARDLY wait to be able to order it on the 11th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! This card is so gorgeous. Love the soft look. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I *love* this!! I really like the technique! Really makes those flowers pop!
    I haven't decided what I need first - I am loving all the flower sets... but I have so many flower sets already! :)
    ~Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply beautiful! I am still waiting for my complimentary catalogue (haven't seen any in print yet!!!) but this one is already on my list!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)