Friday, August 22, 2008

Tagged Silhouettes


While working on some home decor ideas with my new stamps I made three tags, then decided not to use them... so, a card was born! Easy peasy! This is the first I've used the Pocket Silhouettes that I got yesterday and I can tell I'm going to love them! I'm also finally getting some use out of those library clips that thankfully made it in the catalog. Ooh, isn't that new button just so pretty?!? I am just not a button kind of gal, but I LOVE these! I wasn't even thinking until I uploaded that the button is Riding Hood Red and the paper I used is Ruby Red- even in person they look fine together though.


If all my ink dries and all goes as planned tomorrow I'll have some (hopefully) neat things I've made to spruce up my front hall table (near my Decor Element on the wall) to show you! Maybe even later today, we'll see. As a teaser, I'll tell you I'm using tiles (2 sizes), a shadow box, stamps, ink, a candle, and ribbon.... hope you stop back for more!

1 comment:

  1. as everything you're posting lately (well, always) I love this! Between you and Becky, I'm mad I didn't put this set on my first order. and Hello, you big TEASE! I am so anxious to see what you have come up with for your home decor stuff. That is one thing I want to do more of. anxiously awaiting your next post...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)