Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Woo Hoo!! August Stamp Camp Projects!

Here is a view of the variety of projects we'll be doing at my stamp camp this Saturday at 10am! I've included a Spring Card (thanks to flowerbugnd), a 6x6 scrapbook page (which can be converted into a 3x6 card if you so choose), a 3x3 card, and two cards with the same layout (thanks to Lisa Henke) featuring our new DSPs, plus a BONUS 2x2 tile magnet! I have had so much fun designing (and in some cases casing) these projects!! I can't wait to see who comes to share in the fun!

Other new products we'll use are the Hidden Garden Rub-ons, three new Designer Series Paper packs, some of the new In Colors and matching ribbons, the new scallop punches (square & edge) plus five new stamp sets!! If I have possibly left any of my new goodies out they will be on display for anyone to get a close-up look.

In the next few days each of these will be in my SCS gallery (if they aren't already) with further details. If you live nearby NW Ohio you are welcome to attend! Cost is $15 with snacks and door prizes included.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. wow! what a bargain for $15. I wish I could come (you know I would if I lived closer). great projects. I'm casing one of yours for my class on the 7th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous projects, Kristin! That's so funny that you cased Lisa's challenge card without realizing, heehee!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)