Friday, October 16, 2009

Lots to do!

If you've read my blog for any length of time (even a week would do it) you'll know that I am notoriously a procrastinator on things like planning! But, I have got all three of my designs done for my Holiday Stamp-a-Stack which is tomorrow!

This is the third and final design and it was CASEd from sweet blogger Lyssa Zwolanek. Now another thing you may have picked up from me is that I don't CASE (Copy And Share Everything) very often and when I do I generally change it up enough to be called my own with an influence or inspiration from someone else. Let me tell ya, not this time! I only made a few minor changes and mostly they were to accommodate the large numbers I needed the supplies for.

My colors for this card are Elegant Eggplant and Almost Amethyst. My Amethyst has been textured with the Big Shot and the Petals-a-Plenty Textured Impressions folder. That's about the only difference. I so enjoyed this card that I actually made it in three different color combos then let my daughter choose her favorite and this is what she chose. I'll post the trio tomorrow.

Here are the three cards that I've designed for tomorrow. I'm happy with them. They demonstrate a number of different Stampin' Up! products, stamps and tools and are a variety of colors. Two of them are fairly traditional in color which is what my customers prefer generally. I'm looking forward to our event- wish all of you on-line pals of mine could join us!

{So I promised to announce the winner of my Candy Corn contest today. If you'll recall from this post you had a chance to guess the number of corns in the jar. The answer is 319. So the winner is: "I will guess 268..Melissa in WI"

Melissa in WI, won't you please contact me with your address so I can send you a card? }

Thanks for visiting today and for all the sweet comments you guys leave me, you're the best and make my day! Gotta run, I've got lots to do.

~Kristin

SUO Supplies

Stamps: Gifts of Christmas

Colors: Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, Almost Amethyst

Accessories: Top Note, Petals-a-Plenty Textured Impressions folder (Holiday Mini), Big Shot, Dazzling Diamonds, White Organza ribbon, sponge.

1 comment:

  1. The cards looks great. Wish I could join you too.

    Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)