Monday, April 21, 2008

Lisa Henke: My On-line Pal!

{OMG, I just found this post in DRAFT that I never published, I have no idea why! DUH! Anyway, here's one from back on April 21!}

I have made a dear on-line friend, Lisa Henke, via Splitcoast Stampers and our Great Swaps group and she surprised me with an early birthday surprise on Saturday!! My birthday isn't until tomorrow but she sent me a package full of wonderful stamped images, gorgeous dew drops, a variety of ribbon and even some paper embossed with my favorite embossing folder (Swiss Dots)! She knows I rarely to never use Non-SU products so is doing her best to enable me! Anyway, I was gone much of the day Saturday but managed to make these two cards with all her wonderful stuff before I got tired Saturday night. Thanks so much Lisa!! I love it all... Oh, and the best part is, the card she made for me! WOWzers. I will run and take a picture of it to upload tomorrow!

PS- Check out the link to Great Swaps- there is a new color challenge on there today! Try it out and be sure to link your card!




SU supplies are:

Cardstock- Purely Pomegranate, Chocolate Chip, Berry Bliss, Basic Gray, Soft Sky, Watercolor Paper

Accessories: Watercolor Crayons, Aqua Painters, oval punches, square punch, Eastern Elegance Rub-ons

Non-SU supplies are:

Stamps: Bellas

Ribbon: May Arts

Accessories: Dew Drops (not sure of brand??), Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous BRAK's. I hope you had a wonderful day! I am sorry I didn't get a card out. Birthday wishes from Florida!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)