Tuesday, April 1, 2008

**Scrapbook Marathon plus Monday's TLC challenge**





Sunday marked the last day of March, or so I thought, so I busted my tail and completed six scrapbook pages to meet (actually surpass) my March scrapbook goal. It wasn't until the next day that I realized I had one day left! Geesh! Anyway, if you are interested in those or other scrapbook pages I've done click this link. It is to my gallery of scrapbook pages on SCS. I won't post them all here (unless, of course, I run out of good cards to upload!).





Anyway, in the midst of doing taxes yesterday (actually, it was after I was nearly cross-eyed from doing them) I managed to complete a card for yesterday's Technique Lover's Challenge. Now, normally this challenge exhausts me just reading it so I'm not very faithful... however, I was determined to make a card and this sounded fun! Paper Tole! And no flowers allowed- UGH! That's the first thing that came to mind, of course! I hadn't used this cute little space ship rocket thingy yet, so whipped it out. It was very fun! When I showed my DH, however, his response was this word for word "is that for a kid?". Well, maybe, does he mean that an adult couldn't possibly appreciate it's inner beauty?!? My response "WHY?"... he says "well, it's kind of busy". What does he know anyway?!


Well, now I'm off to try today's color challenge and get something to snack on.. then maybe I'll finalize those taxes and get them submitted (I dread that- what if I've messed up?!). Thanks for stopping by!! Give me a shout so I know you're here... and I'll come check you out!


All Supplies SU

Paper: Jersey Shore DSP, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White

Stamps: Pun Fun!

Accessories: markers (Pumpkin Pite, Brilliant Blue, Bashful Blue, Garden Green), Styled Silver Hodgepodge, Striped pumpkin ribbon, 1/2" circle punch, sponge, lots of dimensionals!

4 comments:

  1. WOW! This is so fabulous! Love how the image is taking off and that striped ribbon looks great with the hodgepodge! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin, this card is just adorable. Love your blog, too!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen, this card is adorable! Great job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this card Kristin! So bright and fun.

    Sam.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)