Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sneak Peek at my up-coming Stamp-a-Stack

I have a Build-a-Flower SAS coming up at the end of April so I've been designing cards that my guests will make (4 each of 5 designs using the Build-a-Flower tin and SU Note Cards). I designed 15 different cards then chose my favorites for my guests to recreate!

These will all be made in Bashful Blue (as shown), Wild Wasabi, Rose Red and Lovely Lilac! I just realized that I only have 4 in the picture- the 5th one is to be determined. Also, these are subject to change so if you are one of my registered guests, don't be surprised if I've changed my mind... but you can always come back here for ideas on how to use your remaining dic-cut flowers! I will also post on my SCS gallery pictures of all the others I designed if you want to take a look! (this will take a while, so be patient).
PS- Sorry about the pic quality- hard to believe, but it's so sunny I was having trouble getting a good picture today. (Gotta Love that SUNSHINE though- not complaining!!)

7 comments:

  1. These are fabulous, wish I could come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic! I may have to do a class myself with those! Very clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these cards! I'm sure you'll have a fabulous time with the class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Love the blue and brown together :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all adorable!!! Love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are super cute! I want to come to your workshop:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really COOL idea! I love that blue/brown combo. BTW, I really like your blog too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)