Wednesday, August 11, 2010

DUDE!!

 
Guess What!  It's Wednesday, a Diva Challenge day again!  This week we've got an awesome sketch challenge for you.  I decided to break out my Extreme Surfboard and Extreme Elements sets for this card.  I also joined a color challenge on Color Throwdown last week.  The colors were Tangerine Tango, Old Olive and Daffodil Deilght.  

My surfer dude is embossed in black on white cardstock then sponged over with the challenge colors and a dauber.  My background Top Note is my version of homemade designer paper (a challenge I recall seeing somewhere) and the tangerine strip is crimped then attached with jumbo silver brads.  Hope you like it!  

I'm away from home again, visiting my parents and sister with her two little girls and my Aunt for the week.  It is our last hurrah before school starts a week from today.  I've got one kiddo ready to get back to school and one who is not!  I'm ready for a consistent (stamping) routine, but not ready for homework and early mornings.  

Anyway, see you with something new next week for sure if not earlier.  Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!
~Kristin

PS- Don't forget to go check out the Diva challenge!  

SUO Supplies
Stamps: Extreme Elements, Extreme Surfboard
Colors: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Accessories: Crimper, jumbo silver brads, Top Note die, Big Shot, black embossing powder, SU alphabet die

4 comments:

  1. Very cool birthday card, Kristin! I love the layout with the diagonal strip and your die-cut letters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUDE THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!! What a fabulous guy creation Kristen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS is soooo cool. love the colors and you always get it RIGHT with this set. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorites and that is saying a lot as I love all your work, but I love you most. DAD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)