Saturday, August 21, 2010

Northern Flurry Dasher

I'll try to make it short today and not mention the Holiday Mini Catalog more than once!  ;)  Here's the second card made with the new Northern Flurries Textured Impressions folder on Whisper White.  I used the reverse or "debossed" side and then brayered some Night of Navy ink over over the whole piece.  After I stamped Dasher in Navy I sponged some white at the bottom of the Top Note for a snowy effect, then added a few touches with the white gel pcn.  The sentiment piece is one of the labels on the Matchbox Bigz Die and the stamp is from Snow Swirled. 

That's it!  Have a great day and I'll see ya tomorrow!
~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps: Dasher, Snow Swirled
Colors: Night of Navy, Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Northern Flurry Embossing folder, brayer, white gel pen, Matchbox die (label), Top Note die

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)