Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Yummy Diva Color challenge & some fast and fun note cards!

Good morning ladies and gents!  Today is my kiddos' first day back to school.  I can't believe the summer is over!  More time to stamp now... I hope! 

Today's Diva challenge is a fun one- plenty of bright happy colors to work with here!  We've got Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry.  
I don't know what came over me this week, but I used 100% scraps from my desk and went crazy making this set of 4 matching notecards that will be super handy to grab on the go.  I like adding tiny little notes like this to my customers' orders sometimes but never seem to have one when I want it.  Mostly they would always say a simple thank you, but I wanted to do a variety for today's post.  Each of these was made with punches except the candles which were from the Big Bold Cupcake die (I think that's what it's called- doesn't sound right just now).  Anyway, the sentiments are all from a favorite set called Short & Sweet

Now make sure you take some time to go visit the Diva blog for fabulous examples- we have so many new Divas now that there are tons of yummy samples just waiting for you- and boy are they good!! 

Thanks for visiting me today!  I'd love to hear from ya.
~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps: Short & Sweet
Accessories: Bitty punches, small oval punch, small heart punch, Word Window punch (to cover a boo boo!), BIg Bold Cupcake Sizzlit, Big Shot, Daffodil Delight narrow taffeta ribbon.

3 comments:

  1. Kristin what a fabulous set of notecards love how you used these colors!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea! It inspired me to try it myself and you can see the results on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)