Monday, August 16, 2010

Live, Laugh, Love


I'm BACK!  Not feeling great (sinus infection I think) but I'm stamping at least... and posting, even better!  Had a fabulous week at my parents' place in Michigan- the highlight of the trip was teaching both my kiddos how to water ski.  At 8 & 10 they picked it up right away and loved it, going the length of the lake by day 3!! 

Today I played along with a sketch challenge on the Clean & Simple blog.  I think this is my first use of this pattern in the Greenhouse Gala DSP.  I just love it!  This is also my first use of the awesome new owl punch.  Seriously!  I have so much great new stuff that I just didn't know what to use first so it took me awhile.  Anyway, I paired up the owl and DSP with a little Marina Mist taffeta ribbon.  I like how I can interchange Baja Breeze and Marina Mist and they look great together.

That's all for now- gotta go blow my nose, AGAIN! 
See ya tomorrow,
~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps: On Your Birthday
Paper: Greenhouse Gala DSP, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Two-Step Owl Punch, Marina Mist Taffeta ribbon, scallop border punch, paper piercing tools

6 comments:

  1. Oh just love your card this owl punch is the best!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little owl punch is just TOO CUTE. Love your take on the CAS sketch - TFS!
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbooking.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. too much lake water? sorry you're not feeling well, but your card is great! love the colors, very nice. and congrats to the kids-that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEEEK super super CUTE!!! AWW what a darling owl and lovin your colors! Feel better soon sweetie1

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute! this will be on my punch art inspiration of the day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)