Monday, March 14, 2011

Featuring Easter

Good morning stampers!  I've got a card for you today.  This is for the Featured Stamper Challenge over on Splitcoaststampers.  Here is the card of BFinlay that I decided to use as my inspiration.  You'll see it was the sketch that I copied.  I tried to do a bit of a modern twist by punching my flowers out with a circle punch and keeping the details simple, like paper piercing around the edges of the circle.  Added a few rhinestones for detail and bling.  This stamp set is one of the currently available Sale-a-Bration sets which you can get for FREE with any $50 order!

Made it an Easter card for the Pals Paper Arts challenge as well.  Hope you like it!
~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps: Sweet Summer, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Colors: So Saffron, Concord Crush, Whisper White, Pale Plum, Always Artichoke
Accessories:  1" circle punch, circle cutter, Basic Rhinestones, Concord Crush ribbon, markers, white gel pcn, paper piecing tools

5 comments:

  1. I'm not kidding. every time I come here gasp with excitement. LOVE your style....this layout is awesome! so unique and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin, this is FABulous! Love the clean but dramatic layout and I ADORE the circle flower bouquet. Such a unique take on this stamp set! Hugs! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so clean and classy! Love the circle highlighted flower tops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, love the colors, flowers, and design of your card. Thanks for playing along with us at PPA this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great inspiration for this neat set. Thanks for sharing. Waiting it's arrival here in Az

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)