Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Something Scrappy

I had the opportunity to work on a few layouts on Sunday so I thought I'd share them today.  Apologies for the crummy photos- the lighting just wasn't working for me yesterday.  First layout is a spread from my son's fourth birthday.  I used the Big Shot with the Cupcake Sizzlit set for the large cupcake, and the scallop circle as well.  My sparkly 4 is a "sticky cut" with some glitter that completely matches Rich Razzleberry!  The confetti stamped on the background is a stamp set called Itty Bitty Backgrounds.  Not sure why I didn't think to use the current set called Confetti!! 
Here is the entire layout together.  The background paper on the right side is from one of my favorite packs of DSP called Urban Oasis.  Colors are Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Dusty Durango with touches of white.

Here's one featuring my kiddos at 4 and 2 eating ice cream in the car- what was I thinking??  For colors I used Pacific Point, Wild Wasabi and Bermuda Bay.  How's that for a combo?  I especially think they are striking on the black background. 

Here is the entire layout together.  A few things on these pages are not SU like the stickers (Nature's Garden by Colorbok circa 2003), photo corners (?) and the clear flower (?) with polka dot center brad (Queen & Co.).  Everything is from Stampin' Up!
And finally a Christmas layout.  I actually like how this layout worked since I managed to get 13 pictures on!  Pictures at Christmas time are never great since it is such a hectic holiday, but still memories to preserve.  The patterned paper is an old SU pattern (I forget the name) but the ribbon on the left and the sticker title on the right are not SU products. 

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope these inspire you to get back to your scrapbooking if you've taken a break.  I'll be back tomorrow with a fun Diva challenge and I've used something that you've NEVER seen from me before!  Can't wait to show you.  Have a great day!

~Kristin

1 comment:

  1. these are great! and makes me feel good to know you are scrapping from years back. I agree about the hoilday layouts...always hard. I'll have a layout on my blog tomorrow, YES! I scrapped and it's all about me....a little nervous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)