Thursday, March 17, 2011

Nature Walk Gratitude

I was finally able to place an order for a few goodies from the current SU mini catalog.  I couldn't resist this pretty set called Nature Walk and the coordinating paper Botanical Gazette!  This collage/vintage style is tough for me so this card took me quite a while to get just right.  Then, when it was all done I tried to smooch spray it and of course it gooped out all over and ruined my main image so I had to start over on that.  The good news is take two is better than take one and I thought to stamp it on this lined paper from Newsprint DSP which I hadn't done originally. 

Here is the sketch I borrowed, from a sketch blog I found recently:  Unscripted Sketches.  Fun!


I need to give an extra special should out today to Chat Wszelaki, Cindy Beach and Patsy Waggoner for nominating me recently for the Stylish Blogger award.  If you know these three ladies, and you probably do, you'll know this is definitely an honor!  Thank you my friends, you've made my week! 

Have a great day everyone and thanks so much for stopping by!  Your comments are so appreciated- you always know how to make me smile!
~Kristin

SUO Supplies:
Stamps: Nature Walk, Fabulous Phrases
Colors: Not Quite Navy, Sahara Sand, Soft Suede
Accessories: Newsprint DSP, Botanical Gazette DSP, Antique Brad, Linen Thread, Log Cabin Smooch Spray, distressing tool

2 comments:

  1. wow! so glad you messed up that first one, cuz this is amazing! so vintage and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)