Monday, March 21, 2011

Catty CASE Birthday

Good morning!  Sorry I ditched ya yesterday- I thought I'd scheduled this to post then realized I had never even started it.  So here is the third and final card I completed while virtual stamping with Lisa last week.  This was my challenge to us both:  to use the birthday card on page 131 of the SU catalog for the sketch and the color scheme from the inside back cover of the catalog which is Soft Suede, Wild Wasabi and Baja Breeze with a touch of Peach Parfait (I know it doesn't look like it!). 

Did you notice the crimper again??  I used it twice on Friday!  Just another way to rationalize why I never get rid of anything, ever!  In nearly seven years as a demonstrator I've only sold off ONE retired stamp set.  I guess I do send lots of stamps home with my mom and sister, and there is the storage tub in my garage that is completely full.... but I dig something out of it once in a while so I just can't let them go. 

Anyway, thanks for stopping by today!  And thanks to Nancy Riley at iSTAMP and Kim Score at Paper Punch Addiction for featuring my Birthday Penguin card from yesterday!  The extra traffic to my blog was amazing! 

~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps:  So Many Scallops (an OLDIE!!)
Colors: Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, Wild Wasabi, Peach Parfait
Accessories: Scallop circle punch, dotted Soft Suede ribbon, crimper, Big Shot, Dotted embossing folder, Bitty Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)