Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sweet Summer Wedding

Good morning!  I hope you're ready for another Diva Coffee Break Designs challenge today!  Here are the colors we challenge you to use together:  Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink and Perfect Plum. 
Would you like an awesome sketch to pair with our color challenge??  How about this one from Stampin' 411?!  I loved it and it really helped get me going on this card when I didn't have much time to crank it out. 
So glad you stopped by today!  I hope you'll visit the Diva blog and consider playing along with our challenge.  We'd love to see what you come up with!

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!
~Kristin


9 comments:

  1. Kristin -- beautiful card -- so pretty for spring. Love all the little punched flowers and pearls! Just gorgeous!!! Great job with the sketch and thanks so much for playing along this week with the Stamping 411 Operators! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 3d flowers on your stamped image, and the pearls are perfect! Thanks for playing along with Stamping 411 this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!! I'm following you from SC, #354 http://sweetshoppecards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Everything is just perfect on this card! The flowers with the pearls are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this card! Great use of that stamp set! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so lovin' what you've done here. Fabulous colors and 3 d flowers. You rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card. I am your newest follower from SC. #381

    Hope you look at my blog www.stampinpeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. How pretty! Love all the punched flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply beautiful!! Great job with the challenge! Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)