Friday, May 2, 2008

Awesome May Specials from Stampin' Up!!

Wanted to take care of a few quick business items...

First, please notice the great new Special Offers from Stampin' Up! on the left hand sidebar. We're talking discounted chipboard (with a special perk for May Hostesses!), FREE Hodgepodge Hardware and in honor of National Scrapbooking Month, a FREE Hobby Blade with the purchase of a Cutting Mat! For more details on any of these specials feel free to click on one of the links, contact me or look for the link a little further down called "Stampin' Up! Specials"!

Also in celebration of National Scrapbooking Month, on Saturday May 17th I will be scrapbooking. Why do you care? Well, because I invite you to come over and scrap with me! (I live in Northwest Ohio- email me for more info). This is from 1-8pm, is FREE and I have room for 7-10 so RSVP to reserve your space. I will have my tools and all my stamps available for you to borrow if you'd like. All I ask is that you bring your drinks and a snack to share since I won't be providing a MEAL. I'll have paper plates and those types of things.

I will be working on my albums so will not have make-n-takes or any high-pressure sales tactics (or low-pressure for that matter) but I WILL be available for "consultation" which means I'm always willing to pipe in with my opinion. :-) For all my scrapbooking friends, whether you can stop over on May 17th or not, I am personally offering you the following special on some of my favorite scrapbook "must-haves".

A Simply Scrappin' Pack! for $37.25 which includes:
A Simply Scrappin' Kit (of your choice on p. 172-175)
An Assorted Pack of 12x12 cardstock (p. 163-165)
A package of SU's exclusive Rub-ons (p. 182)
Tombow Multi purpose Adhesive (p. 186)
This package deal is a $43.80 value (or 15% off) and even better, with it you are also eligible for the 25% off all Stampin' Up! Chipboard products I mentioned above (another scrapbooking must-have!). This offer is good for the entire month of May exclusively through me. If you order this package by May 5 it will be here in plenty of time for my FREE scrapbook day on May 17th. (tax and shipping do apply)
Finally, sending a shout out to my Private Stamp Camp hostess, Cara Miller!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)