Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Do you dream about your hobby??


I know my DH dreams about getting a trophy buck or a long-bearded turkey, so it's not so weird that I dream about cards! Right?! The other morning I woke up with a vivid image of a card in my mind. I was able to sketch it out so I could work on it later in the day. This is it- probably not exactly what I dreamt of, but it was really just the layout that came to me. This has happened to me before and I either can't remember my dream well enough, or it just doesn't come together as I had envisioned (sort of like being a fit hottie in our dreams right?!) Anyway, this color combo is not one I've used before: Soft Sky, Blue Bayou & Not Quite Navy. The Soft Sky piece is textured, which I love! If you notice the white accents, they were done with the white gel pen.
SU! Supplies
Stamps: Short & Sweet, Solitude wheel
Paper: Blue Bayou, Night Quite Navy, Soft Sky
Ink: Blue Bayou, Whisper White, Soft Sky
Accessories: Blue Bayou Double Stitched Ribbon, distressing tool, white gel pen, oval cuting system, sponge

3 comments:

  1. If you only knew how many of my cards came to me in my dreams!! This is fabulous! Keep dreaming!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, I dream about all things stamping, as you know from our chartter on GSG. I'm glad you dreamed this beauty up! and seriously, you've not used this combo before?! betcha ya use it again. It is Oh, so pretty! I love the white accents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo pretty- love the oval idea... gonna case you on this!!

    It'll be the end of the world when Blue Bayou and Soft Sky retire... seriously.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)