Wednesday, May 28, 2008

What day is it??

So sorry it's been so long since I've posted! I won't bore you with all the details of my hectic schedule this last week (again). Let's just say I'm ready for a LONG nap... BUT, I haven't started my swap that is due on Saturday (shhh, don't tell!) so I WILL be doing some stamping today= FINALLY!! Check back soon, I'll surely have something new to share. :)

PS- we DID get my crown molding done on Sunday and it looks fabulous- so much better than before! Don't worry, I won't bore you with those pictures either!

2 comments:

  1. I want to see the crown molding. You better get stamping, girl. Hey,I know you do your best under pressure, even if you won't admit it! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristin - wait a minute... you have a life and don't just create wonderful things for us to ogle every day - get out!! Congrats on the crown molding, that's no easy task:) Can't wait to see your swaps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)