Monday, March 26, 2012

Door Prizes

Good morning!  Since I remembered to take pictures of my door prizes for the Stamp-a-Stack I thought I'd pop in and share them today.  Each of the 4 demonstrators made 6 so we had a pretty nice variety and EVERY SINGLE PERSON got a prize!!  Mine were 6 yards of Baker's Twine in 6 different colors (Cherry Cobler, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder, Island Indigo and Early Espresso).  I put them in a cello bag with a quick Top Note topper complete with a cute little Easter chick.  Isn't she cute?!  I did a search for Easter chicks and combined several that I found.  Very simple to do with a few punches.  


Her body is the 1 3/4" circle punch, wings from the Bird Builder punch, feet from the large Snowflake punch, little thing on top her head is from one of the punches in the Punch Pack set of 3 punches and her beak I did by folding a piece of orange cardstock then using the point from the Pennant Punch.  The twine is wrapped on round tabs punched out.  Quick and easy and I sure didn't mind sharing some twine- it is fun to use and comes in 25 yard packs! 


Here are the 3x3 notecards I shared.  These were the leftover make 'n take I had from the small business expo I did a few weekends ago.  That blossom punch and the Mixed Bunch stamp set made these a snap to put together.  And Petite Pairs stamp set too!  I divided these up into 2 sets for two of our bigger door prizes. 

I didn't get a picture of two of my other door prizes, but I can easily describe them.  I basically put together kits to make these same 3x3 notecards.  Punched several prestamped flowers out and centers too, in different colors and put them all in a recyled plastic brad case (be sure to save them-- these flowers fit perfectly!), added a few buttons then set them on top of a stack of plain notecards and tied with a bow.  They were cute, easy and cheap too.  Love it when I can recycle!  The only thing the recipient will have to do is choose a flower, a center then add a sentiment. 

So our Stamp-a-Stack was a wild success!  It went so smoothly without a hitch and I think everyone enjoyed it!  A perfect day and so enjoyable.  I can't wait for the next one! 

Thanks for stopping by.  If I get permission from everyone I might just post the other ladies' cards as well. 

~Kristin

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on a successful SAS! Your doorprizes are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I think your cards and ideas are amazing and very inspirational.
    Your chicks are awesome! And what a great door prize with the twine.
    Thank you so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)