Saturday, March 31, 2012

Warmth & Texture and a Color Challenge

 So who's ready for another color challenge??  I don't know about you but I'm ready for those 75-80 degree days to stick around permanently so I had to come up with something WARM!  The Mojo Monday challenge was a perfect way for me to incorporate each of the three colors in the background.  Had some fun with texture and mixing a few different stamp sets. 

 I had fun experimenting with these colors and will be back again tomorrow with another one.  I hope you'll play along this time.  I've left the linky open a bit longer this time (a whole month).  Once it closes I'll pick a favorite or two to post here and share some love! 
Thanks for stopping by! 
~Kristin




SUO Supplies
Stamps:  Up in the Air, Fresh Vintage, Silhouette Sentiments
Colors:  Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
Accessories:  Big Shot, Square Lattice embossing folder, stamp punch, mini silver brad, tiny tag punch, dotted Crushed Curry Ribbon, Scallop trim border punch, markers

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a great color combo.
    I used to follow your blog, but my computer had problems with it. Looks like you have a new format now that works with my computer.
    I'll be watching for your color challenges and playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT colors!!! I'll be playing next week. LOVE your card. wow, that texture is GREAT!!! and you rocked that sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fun colors!! I was inspired to use them today!
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2180499?&cat=19766

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yippee! My first participant for this challenge! Thanks Trish. Not sure why your link isn't showing up even though it says "one entry so far" but I'll follow the link you posted here. :)

      Delete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)